The Blood Pressure Monitor Calibration service provided by Calibrationhouse is part of our larger Medical Equipment Calibration service and is backed by over 40 years’ worth of design, manufacture and calibration experience from our Seaward Group brand partner Rigel Medical. Blood Pressure Monitors (sometimes shortened to BPM or BP Monitor) are used across the healthcare sectors for evaluating the blood pressure levels of patients. There are different levels of devices across the sector with all units being within Calibrationhouse capability.
The variety of blood pressure monitoring devices are indicated below:
- NIBP Monitor (Non Invasive Blood Pressure Monitor)
- BP Monitor (Universal Digital Pressure Meter)
- Sphygmometer or Sphygmomanometer (Manual Blood Pressure Gauge)
- NIBP Tester or NIBP Analyser (Tests accuracy of NIBP Monitor)
- NIBP Simulator (Simulates variety of blood pressures for testing purposes)
*UKAS accredited calibration available on certain parameters